darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, May 18, 2006

One

I feel like I have to give out a bio on myself before I start to 'blog for real'. Welcome to my little curve of the cloud!! Not sure what protocol is but I think ill just take things at they come. I want to share and discuss and inform. On what? a wide array of people, places and things. .. plus whatever topic comes about.

Yesterday was a long day made longer by the fact that when I got home. I decided to start reading a book, which I didnt close and put down until I was finished with it. Fantasy fiction which Ive recently gotten into in a big way. Ill get the name and author for you at my next entry. Sleeping at midnight isnt so bad, but when youre playing catch up with it :) not such a smart idea to finish a book cover to cover. Have I learnt my lesson?? ... cant say that I have.

Today, the weather is overcast and has been like that for what seems like forever but its roughly been a week. Im tired of the drab color of the world without sun, the wet, the rain. I appreciate the need for rain, to nourish, feed and cleanse. I miss the heat, the need for sunlight, for brightness and color. Plus, I like wearing skirts and sandals and dresses and tank tops. Things that can be worn when it rains, but would be more comfortable on a nice hot and sunny day :)

Another long day for me. ETA for being home is late evening, early morning. Looking forward to it. Must get other things done as well but might have to put it off until tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I think Ill leave work early and run errands, pack and get ready for the long weekend. Im going out of town to meet a friend. What kind of friend? Someone who makes me think of the future and sharing it.

But who knows what life will bring today, tomorrow, next week, month or year.
Cheers :)