darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, May 18, 2006

two

Ever have that restless feeling like you cant stay seated for any length of time? Like you just have to be moving about, Trying to see what else is happening around you, whether youre at home or at work, sitting in a bus, in your car or laying in bed?

Im there.

So what do I do about it? I decide to talk about it and dissect the feeling into what caused it and the many effects it might have. Already Im munching on a cracker while I type, its hanging half out of my mouth and I try not to smile for fear of crumbs all over the keyboard. Ive already walked around work here chatting with some co-workers about their plans for the long weekend. Im a little jealous that everyone has something to do. I never feel like I have anything to do. I think Im boring .. but I guess I feel that way only when I have nothing to do :) Hence the thinking and the negative thoughts. lol Gotta make my own adventures :)

Like I said in ONE... im going away for the long weekend. Surprisingly, something is happening in my life, that doesnt involve work. I wonder how people just happen to make plans. I know its a strange thing to think of. Things happen all the time.. decide to go do things. Maybe Im just not interested in a lot of things. Maybe Ive overthought things thus casting things aside. Or things just dont interest me enough for me to go and make plans? who knows. I cant figure it out :) I wont expect anyone else to. Just babbling away.

Im somewhat amused by all that ive written. Does significance of anything matter? what really matters? what is significant? what is happening? is whats happening significant? and who is significant to? and so on and so forth. and finally... the question that starts it all over again ... why?

Ever wonder if theres someone out there that just totally gets you? Someone who knows that its ok to have fucked up thoughts about things... people, life and sex? ( among other things) Someone that wont look at you one day and say "that is disturbing.. you need help". Someone that knows that even though its thought of and maybe talked about in private, doesnt mean that I walk down that path daily?

I wonder.

Im in a mood to contemplate the world, my world, and how it fits within the confines of ... well... yours. Is there room?

Ill let you know the outcome of all this restlessness