darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, November 02, 2007

286 - of pants and minds

Just wanted to clarify on the male coworker I mentioned in my last post. He is not the father. Which is why hes hit with a whammy. Hes not sure what to do now. Hes asked me what I thought so I shared it with him. I'm not sure if that's what he wanted to hear but that's what I thought. In situations like that there's always a chance that they want to hear something sugar coated and want me to be on their side.

I told him how it might be for her. What it will mean for her and what it will mean for him. I basically just threw a lot of scenarios at him and I shared as a third party the things that I have seen. Nothing too daunting of course. Just facts.

I don't know what it did for him but he got very drunk and I drove him home and made sure he got in the house and on his couch. I wasn't tucking him in bed. No sirree!

So hes been coming to my dept more and more to see if I want to go for lunch. I seem to have a Dear Darling sign at work as more people are coming to me for advice. I don't generally give great advice (I think) that would change peoples lives. I just tell it like it is. As how I see it. I don't necessarily come with the typical females point of view. Its very twisted. Trust me. It is. Ive been told that it really isn't. But they haven't seen the whole picture. Wait :)

Nothing to run away from just interesting as one of those Hmm I didn't think a woman would be able to see it that way. Even D mentioned it a few times after certain conversations. 'No one would give advice like that', 'not many people would have been open like that'.

I shrugged and thought about it for a bit. I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. I decided it couldn't be bad as I was still around and things are looking pretty good in my life. I have no complaints, safe for the lack of a winning lottery ticket. Though I'm told I have a higher chance of winning if I buy a ticket. Now those were wise words.!

I tell my sister how it is. I don't lie to her or sugarcoat anything. Ive told her things I told myself not to share with anyone as it just might be off the wall. It was off the wall. I still shared it with her. We had a great time talking about it and it helped her share some of her off the wall stories that were similar to mine. Though she says I'm still ahead on strange happenings in life. Always have a good laugh over it all.

Shes still young. Plenty of time for strangeness in her life. If there's a situation that Ive been in and Ive learned something from it ill share it with her and anyone. In hopes that they listen and should they come to a situation similar. They can recall something and make some decisions. Sharing life's lessons I guess. My life has moments where its pretty interesting and I don't mind sharing what Ive learned.

Which makes me think of some of the people that I have met and how sometimes I'm attracted to them because of the life they've lead/are leading. Its almost as if I want to know what they know. I always wonder if people think that way sometimes. If they have knowledge they want to share but don't have anyone to share it with.

Id volunteer to be the recipient of such shared ramblings. I think people are very interesting as were so different. The way we think, do and process information. Whats understood and how its related. All so very good and interesting.

All I'm saying is that getting into someones pants isn't always on the agenda. Sometimes its getting into peoples minds. Not for anything bad. Just for that. For the sake of learning and understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home