darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, February 11, 2008

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

We had our pinkies linked together. I thought that was cute. We got to my apartment and went straight to my bedroom. He commented on my new bedding and we got underneath. It was nice and cozy. I kissed his chest before resting my head there. He stroked my hair. My leg rubbed against his. He turned me so I was laying on top of him. We kissed.

We did more than kiss. Hands were on each others bodies. Touching, stroking, teasing. When our eyes weren't locked on each other they were closed tightly in pleasure. Almost as if even seeing the pleasure the other was having would push us over the edge.

He held my breasts in his hands while my body slid over him, my hands covered his. I could feel him inside me and I told him how good it felt. His hands slid from my breasts and mine stayed. His went to my hips.

I saw him clench his teeth. I slowed my movement, put both hands on the bed and brought myself down, bringing my nipple to his mouth. His tongue circled around and his hands held my hips while he pressed himself inside me. I moaned in pleasure. I heard him mumble something about how he loved feeling how wet I get with him.

I tilted my hips and froze for a second with a gasp. There. Right there. So close. Just a little more. I could hear his breathing just by my ear. Hard fast and very much a turn on. I sat up on top of him and looked at him and told him not to cum yet. I smiled. I moved over him slowly then started to move a little quicker. Holding hands. I let him watch. I let him hear. I let him feel me going over the edge where he soon followed.

We stayed in bed for a while. He held me. It was nice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home