darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, February 24, 2013

to kennel or not to kennel



Fancy seeing myself here again so soon :)

Thanks Frank, I am alive and doing well. As well as can be expected.

My latest tidbit is I am planning a trip to visit family in San Diego in April. For some much needed R&R. Ive purchased my tickets and had a bit of a stressful time doing that. Now that that can be scratched off the list my newset cause for stress will be the dogs. Who will take care of them while I am away. Kennels? Friends? Family? It shouldnt be such a big thing to cause so much angst. I have an American Staffordshire who is 14 years old this year and my sisters dog (miniature shnauzer) is staying with me while she searches for a place in Calgary.

I would prefer not to have to put her/them in a kennel as they have  never been in one.

Ideas? :) lol Offers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home