darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, October 24, 2010

396 - sulky

The frustration continues. As much as I know how to take care of myself its just... not the same. Theres the element that's missing and it lays a big part in feeling satisfied.

D came over for 20 minutes. Usually not long enough but if applied properly and with the way that I have been feeling I'm sure it wouldn't have taken long to get me off.

He took a look at my deck and no deck is not another word I use for naked body. My actual deck which I have been having issues with. So we talked about what else might be done to make sure the leak does not reoccur.

We kissed a few times but I wasnt able to lure/tempt him to helping me out. Which leaves me unsatisfied and disappointed. Bummed really. I wasnt able to seduce him and I am still left with no orgasm to ease this rising beast of a libido.

So not only am I sexless I conclude that my feminine wiles are lacking. Excuse me while I take the embarrassment in sulky silence.

1 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2010 10:24 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    My Darling,

    It's good to see you're back to your blog. I missed you.

    As for D, I believe you smack some sense into that boy. Seriously.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home