darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

386 - envy

As men and women get older there views change and some of the thoughts that go through my mind at this point in my life are.

When men get older their choices as far as women go skyrockets. Why do I say that? Because there will always be women their age who are looking for someone their age. There will be younger women galore who are looking for someone older. And there will be women looking for ones who are younger than they are.

I know I can also apply the above ideas to women but I wont. Only because maybe I am a woman and dont often see situations where young men are looking forward to being with older women. Unless its a "stage" in a young mans life. Maybe one day I cant but as of right now...I cant.

So as men get older the available choice of women whether they be single, attached or married. They no longer have to worry about being alone because theres always someone to be with.

With women, I dont even want to go into it as I just might sound sad so maybe ill touch on that another time but I think for women it doesnt work out quite as well for women as it does for men.

Women age, hopefully they have great genes an take care of their skin and body. Men have terms like debonair and worldly. Women as they get old get named spinsters. Not something to look forward to.

Anyway. Im lucky that I do well in certain areas like skin and hair. I have good genes and it helps that asians seem to show aging less than others.

So I have thoughts that it may be better to be a guy. I think Ive got penis envy. It wont last, this feeling but its caught my attention nonetheless.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home