darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, May 30, 2009

383- feminine wiles

Ive been accused of using the powers of feminine wiles to further my… home improvements, among other things.

This comment comes from SE who I believe doesn't hold my self to any sort of esteem. This hasn’t been the first in this line of thinking.

Which makes me feel a little odd. One it makes me think that I might actually be taking advantage of men? Two, that I might be one of those pretty girls who gets what she asks for by fluttering my eyelashes? Three, that SE has a really low opinion of me and that deserves some deductions in points for SE.

It bothers me that someone thinks I am taking advantage of other people whether it be male or female. To me I would be the last person to take advantage of someone. Then again… isn’t that something anyone would say about themselves?

Is that me just making excuses and generalizing? Making things normal when they arent?

The interlock stones have been put down in my back yard and it all looks super duper fantabulous. I didn’t hire a crew to install it. I had a friend help me with ideas and the how to, as well as the elbow grease.

I didn’t want to miss the experience of working on a project from the first shovel of dirt to the laying of the stones.

So it took 8 days to turn my back yard into a page out of a magazine, it would have been done in 4-5 if the weather had co-operated but some needed rain came down.

I am very happy with how it all turned out and once Ive finished with making it just right I might take pictures and post them to show off .

There are still a few things to add to the backyard but it will all come together in time. The seeds I planted are starting to grow and its going to look really good. I cant wait. Heres to a sunny summer so we cal all enjoy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home