darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

375 - The loophole

The loophole is for X amount of dollars you can bring the lady of your choice into the place where youre staying. The catch is they cannot enter your room.

The loophole is for double the amount of X in dollars you can bring the lady of your choice into the place where youre staying for 3 hours. They can eat, drink and partake in any activities held. The catch is they cannot enter your room.

The loophole is for triple the amount of X in dollars you can bring the lady of your choice into the place where you are staying for 24 hours. They can eat, drink and partake in any activities held. They can have their own room. The catch is they cannot enter your room.

21 year old bombshell + seven condoms = Killing Darling Softly.

Theres a part of me that feels empty inside. Lost, confused and scared of what happened. How its going to affect me and what Im going to lose. Lose in myself. I knew it was a possibility I prepared myself for it. But nothing quite prepares you for the sting. Nothing quite tells you youre still alive than the pain you feel.

Ive closed it off and Ive chosen for now to ignore it. To not deal with it. I will have to sometime and Im not sure what will happen when I do. If Ill still be me or if Ill become a shell of what I once was.

I dont know how to react and I just dont know how to react. Empty, cold and alone. Thats me for now.

Maybe Ill look for someone to fill that emptiness... something to remind me im alive.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home