darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

374 - reminders

I forgot to share this one. A week or so ago someone told me to go to the store and buy salt. I thought...road salt? But no it was table salt. If it was bought on that day then the myth was that whoever bought that salt would have money all year? or was it every day of the year? Some money? a lot of money? I'm not sure but money is money.

It didn't mean they would be a millionaire but it meant that even if it was 5 dollars in your pocket that day it would still be you having money.

I'm not usually a superstitious person but I was hopeful. Like I am with lottery tickets and finding the one. You never know but it doesn't hurt to put it out there and try because you never know what might happen.

I did it. I bought some table salt. Not only because of that phone call but because I was running out of what I had at home. If theres any indication that the running out of salt parallels the running out of money.

Its a good thing someone was there to remind me to look in the pantry.

This reminds me of a necklace that dips low in between my cleavage. Or a particular scent I wear when I want to illicit a certain reaction. You never know if its going to work, but if it does it makes you feel better and gives you that added confidence.

Use what you have and run with it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home