darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, January 26, 2009

My Inbox

I havent opened my inbox for a while and this is the first on the list of many that Ive gotten. Interesting as always and very imaginative. You like? or...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you mentioned you are an avid reader, I thought I'd share this little bit I wrote for your reading pleasure. I sure hope you enjoy...

Let me know if that sparks creative ideas..

P

"I'm lying there on your bed, just wearing a pair of jeans, looking at you. A feeling of shyness seems to take over you. You still can't believe you accepted to strip for me. Being there, alone, to be look at while you sensually take you're clothes off makes you nervous, self-conscious, yet it's exciting. You breasts now flow freely, the soft, chilly touch of air make your nipples perk out. It feels nice, even nicer as you see a big bump growing in my pants. The thought of that cock makes you feel warm.

You want to see it, to feel it, to lick it. To stroke every centimeter of it to prepare it for your own pleasure. The thought of being ravaged by a, no many men crosses you're mind. You see yourself in ecstasy as all sanctuaries of your body are being violated. ...Back to reality. You realize your eyes were close, you've gotten rid of that skirt, your hands now venturing between your legs as you dance. You're wearing those crotchless panties your husband offered you.

They make you feel, so naughty, slutty, you feel you could do anything with those on. You feel your self moist, hot and wet. You move toward, me. Undo my jeans that reveal that thick, stiff cock you desire so ardently. Like a lioness you prowl upon it. You start to lick it, suck on it. As you start, play with my balls, you feel my self having pleasure under the touch of your mouth.

The taste of my pleasure reaches your tongue. One of your hand vigorously stroke my cock as you suck it, the other, with just has much energy services you clit. It feels marvelous. You feel hot, you love to taste my seed, to give me pleasure solely with your mouth, you wish to have hot warm cum fill your mouth. To feel that explosion of my senses. Sweet cum you love to taste. Things won't happen as you planned them.

I that moment I reach you, grab your hips. Surprised, you land on top of me, positioned to be 69ed. You continue to lick my cock suck on my balls, knowing whats to cum. A big surge runs through you as my mouth touches your pussy. My tongue tickle your clit, licking your lips. Gently at first, but it gain in intensity. The feeling now keeps you from focusing on me. Blinded by your own fun. You now press your pussy against my face, rubbing you clit on my tongue spreading those sweet lips, exploring your depths. Then you swing over and land face down on the bed.

You feel me grabbing your hips, raising your our ass. My cock, presses against your pussy it feel big, but your so wet. In a single, strong, deep stroke, I fill you. The mix of pain from the sudden and brutal penetration and the relief to feel me scrambles your senses. Long, deep and powerful strokes makes you appreciate the full size of my cock.

It seem that every stroke reverberates throughout your entire body, as my hips hits your ass with a loud smacking noise. « Faster!» you beg for. Then it picks up. You can't do anything, you're immobile, subjected to a brutal fucking. Still you love it. The intensity, the power, make you feel vulnerable and safe. You feel your juices now flowing along your thighs. One of my hands gently strokes your butt hole, the intensity from the pounding in your pussy makes this feel strangely good. You feel your ass gaping, inviting myself . « You want to feel. Me in your ass? Then deserve it! ».

I lay on the bed, my stiff cock standing straight inviting you. You come over me and impale yourself on in with vigor. Grabbing my shoulder, you ride it like crazy. You feel your clit rubbing against me. It feels so good , you won't be able to hold it much longer. You slow down. Then I grab you ass firmly, raise it. You can't avoid cumming. I penetrate you with all my length, quickly, you lie on me, biting on my shoulder as you're being bounced up and down my cock. The intensity is too much....tremors take over you ....your legs shake, you moan loudly....You're flustered by heat and pleasure, your pussy gushes and you squeal from the pleasure. But oh no, we're not done.

Still impaled on me I bring you to the side of the bed, I hold you by your cheeks and I get up. Now you feel all your weight resting between your pussy and my dick. It feels so deep. So good. As you pass your arms around my shoulder and kiss me I move you up and down my cock.

The feeling is singular and soooo good. «Do you still want to feel a cock in your ass? » I asked. Barely moving you nod your head. Concentrated on that rod ravaging you inside. You then see your other lovers, who's been observing you all along, approach. Still standing, my hands spread your ass. You feel his cock press against your tight little ass. Your fluids, lubed it up already, it doesn't seem as tight as usual.

I release lightly my hold on you and your lover's cock slide into your tight little ass with ease. You're there, not touching the floor, impaled by two cocks. You feel them moving in you. It's so great. You're almost crying from the pleasure. Powerless, you keep getting pounded, you feel humiliated and excited. You tell us you want it harder.

We move toward the bed. I lay down. And we please and use you until you cant take it anymore. You feel so full, filled by cocks. Every time one of us touches you depths you vibrate with pleasure. You're like a rag doll, taking hits, liking it. A little whore pleasing two men . You can't feel you pleasure anymore, simply seeking ours. You feel our dicks engorged, swollen as they fill you with our sweet, sweet pleasure oozing down both your sanctuaries...sacred no more."

I hope you're smiling a bit by now...xoxo

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home