darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, October 03, 2008

My Inbox

I really want to chat-

... just to have my hands move up and down your body...with your cloths still on id move down to your firm ass and finally end by slowly rubbing your inner thighs...just to hear you moan...id rub the outside of your pussy for a few seconds and then slowly make my way up along your stomach toward your breasts...if you were wearing a tshirt my hand would slip underneath slowly lifting the shirt to reveal your perfect breasts...you would feel my breath above and between both of them...licking and sucking your nipples...one of my hands squeezing one while I suck on the other...Id start to make my way up to your chin with my lips, slowly kissing around you mouth, just as im about the finally kiss you...id pull away and look deep into your eyes for a yes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home