darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, August 29, 2008

360 - ?

Darling - Did you call me because you missed me? I think you did.

No reply for a while.

Darling - Hmmm I guess not, darn.

A while later I am out having drinks with my sister.

D - Are you out?

I miss his first text as my cell is in my purse on vibrate.

D - Are you out?

Darling - Yes, what do you have planned?

No reply from him for a while and I can feel the questions.

D - Just drinks, K have fun call me tomorrow

Darling - I see.

Now he has a date. Drinks with someone. Now Im all huffy and wondering who it is and why he has to be a party pooper for me. I have a moment of sadness replaced with the knowledge of 'oh well'.

Darling - Are you ok?

D - Dont want to interrupt your date

Darling - If it makes you feel better Im out with my sister and not out on a date.

D - Have fun

How hes pulling a suck. Guess it happens to everyone now and then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

During the day.

Darling - Thanks for talking me through that. It turned out really well and I had no problems with it. It wasnt hard at all.

D - Theres nothing hard at work except me.

Darling - Hmmm Ill need to see it to make sure

D - Nahhh you have a date tonight.

Darling - Tease

D - Maybe next time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The following morning. Where the night before I had a date to go for drinks with someone from The Soup.

D - What no call or texts letting me know you got home safe?

Darling - :) I was home at 11:30. Nothing crazy. Did you miss me?

D - Im kidding.

Darling - Damn I thought you actually cared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home