darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Darlings Double D's

Don't drink 1.5 litres of water in 15 minutes. You end up taking a stroll to the lavatory more often than is socially acceptable. Its a great thing to do though to drink water. So make sure that you continue that. Just... not all at once. Im not sure the body appreciates it very much.


Do prepare a meal for people you enjoy with the people you enjoy. Its a great way to bring people together and the end result sometimes isnt as important as the time spent together. Have wine to toast each other and the good things in life.


Don't walk barefoot in sketchy areas. Its not just rocks and gravel on the ground. Be careful and be safe.


Do walk with confidence. Even if you dont feel confident. It translates and it will come. People will notice and will gravitate towards you.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At August 25, 2008 8:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like these, especially the item about confidence. I tend to walk with my head down. But I'm trying to be more confident in the way I carry myself. Working out has helped. The stronger and better I feel about myself, the more confident I will feel, and my walk should hopefully improve.

     
  • At August 29, 2008 3:41 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Here's one for you, Darling.

    Don't forget that your fans out in the Blogosphere love you.

    Do write more often. Reading your posts is the next best thing to seeing you in the flesh.

    And seeing you is the next best thing to well, you know.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At September 01, 2008 6:16 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, working out is a great confidence booster. Even before seeing results you feel the difference.

    I find I tell myself that if I keep my head down I miss seeing people that pass by, places I would go to and things like the blue skies.

    Hi Frank, :) I wont forget and I am faced with a bigger challenge that I have to go out with leptop in hand to connect to the internet.

    That is a good thing though as now I get to go out for another reason and Im able to people watch and so on.

    ... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home