darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, August 10, 2008

358 - meeting

My sister and I went out for drinks and I sent D a text message asking him if he wanted to come out for a drink with us. I wasnt expecting him to say yes but he did. Strange hes been throwing me off a lot lately. Doing things that I dont think he will and all that.

So he met us after he was finished work. I felt nervous. Him meeting my sister and my sister meeting D. Makes it more real. I hope they get along.

I get all body conscious when I'm around my sister. Shes very pretty in an attention grabbing kind of way. My kind of pretty isn't the same. Was I a little insane in thinking he would all of a sudden not find me attractive after spending time with my sister? Yes.

That was completely insane and didnt even come close to reality. He didnt stay long as he had a long day and had an early morning coming up. So we laughed, we talked and had a good time. Im not sure what his impression was I havent asked him. Im not sure if I can ask that question.

I probably will ask. I dont seem to have a mute or a censor button when it comes to asking him questions. I feel better that he met my sister and vice versa. D and I have known each other for over a year and though he has seen my sister and I together in passing and she asked him to use his cell to get ahold of me one time while he was at work.

That was the first time we all sat down and just hung out. A few things I wonder. Why it took so long. What it means that its taken so long and why would he say yes to meeting her and hanging out now? and not before?

I dont know if Ill ever get those answers and if I do get them I dont know if I will be satisfied with them. So its a wait and see. Filed under not important but curious to find out if it comes out one day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home