darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

350 - truth

Ive got lots of questions in my head and its coming out whenever. All directed at D and all wanting an answer. Some answers I don't want to hear others I need to hear. I know that I should not ask a question unless I am prepared to hear the answer

The question I direct at myself is 'what's the point?'

Were not involved in each others lives. We have each other in common. That and work. Other than that? little things. To me those little things are great. Sex, laughter and one of the important things that I like is the looking forward to each other and missing each other. Which I should be happy about. What is it with me? More importantly. Whats wrong with women? We should be happy with we have, why do we always want more.

Because what we do have is great and theres always the possibility of more... greatness. So sometimes when we want to talk about... possibilities. Its only because we want more of what we have. You.

It might seem scary, it might seem shocking, it might seem out of the blue and crazy. But were (and by we I mean me) were not there to screw up your life. We try to make things better. More fabulous than it is. Not just for us personally but for you as well. Because in making things better it not only affects one but all.

So I think some more and therein lies the conflict. Intentions are misunderstood. We ask questions for one reason which may not be clear. Theres an annoyance, a frustration on your part. The thing that we both want is the conversation to be over so if you would just indulge us and answer the questions honestly, that would be great.

Question for the fellas :)

Do you find yourself telling the opposite sex what they want to hear instead of the truth because its nicer.. kinder and less hurtful?

For me, its better to be honest even if its not what I want to hear. Of course sometimes it wont be what I want to hear but it will be the truth and that is better than being nice and not wanting to hurt me.

I know its against all normal thinking and behavior.. But I can handle the truth. Maybe not right away but I will.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At June 18, 2008 7:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I try to remember to spare the feelings of those of the opposite sex (and same sex) whenever I can. I try to ask myself: 'does it really have to be said? Or can I say it in such a way that the meaning comes across and yet feelings are not hurt?'

    Of course, sometimes I end up just blurting things out. But it's a tough call. People deserve to hear the truth. But it does not usually have to be a brutally honest truth.

    Very fascinating post by the way.

     
  • At June 22, 2008 8:42 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    When it comes to telling the truth to the opposite sex, I have a habit of asking myself, "How will this answer impact my ability to see her naked?"

    If the answer to that question is that I won't be able to see her naked again for quite some time then I'm usually not 100% honest.

    I feel like a total cad for saying this, but it's true.

    And since I'm not likely to see you naked in the future regardless of how I answer this question, you know it's the truth.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home