darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, April 28, 2008

345 - Bad day

Monday - today - bad day
wont be over until I hear a gavel come down
Not liking stupid people on the road
The law doesnt protect people it screws people over.
Some people, I hope Im not one of them at the end of it all.

Im shaky but Im ok. I will have to be ok. Inhale the positives. Exhale the negatives.

I guess this is what happens when I dont have any drama in my life.

Life creates it for me.

I prefer the drama that I choose to create. None of this unplanned incidents.

Arg - sigh-

5 Comments:

  • At April 28, 2008 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    Hope everything is ok there.
    You sound pretty upset about something ..

     
  • At April 29, 2008 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It sounds like something happened while you were driving. Hopefully you are OK and not too shaken.

     
  • At May 01, 2008 10:09 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    I hope things get better for you. If you need something to happen to anyone's kneecaps, just let me know.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At May 10, 2008 8:56 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi TS, Its a wait and see situation.

    ** Hello Rocketman, Im back doing my normal routine but it just makes me more cautious.

    ** Hi Frank, Noted... how are you with things other than kneecaps? :)

     
  • At May 13, 2008 9:00 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    You name the body part and it will be done.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home