darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, April 21, 2008

343 - missing

I miss Brazil. He was really good to make out with. I think what I really liked the most was that I was the one who decided. I decided when to see him. What I wanted to do and if all I wanted to to make out, kiss and nothing else. Thats what we would do.

If I wanted to go further and if I wanted to touch him I would. If he wanted to touch me I would decide if he did or not. He was such a good sport about it. I think he knew that nothing would happen if It didn't happen that way.

I haven't heard from him in a while but thats OK. He is in Brazil. Every so often he calls. Sometimes in the middle of the night and hes drunk. Funny. Booty calls from Brazil. Im always amused when he does that. Theres a lot of him wishing I was closer so we can see each other. Cute really.

The check engine light is on in my car. I'm not too worried as it comes and goes on its own and the car is running fine. As far as I can tell. I should go get it checked out though as its been on and off for the passed 3 months or so.

A friend of mine has a CD player for me and were trying to set something up where he can install it in my car. I know I haven't told you I still have a tape deck in my car. LOL I never use it. I just leave it on the local radio station. Im not picky. But it will be nice to have a CD player. Itll make me feel like I have a new car :) Though now Ill have to burn soe CDs a I dont really own very many if current CDs.

That also reminds me that I have to go donate blood. They had the mobile blood clinic at work one day a couple of weeks ago but I didn't make an appointment and walk ins are usually welcome but they didnt have an opening when I was available. Thats OK. I can always go in after work sometime. I just have to remember to go.

I also have to go do my taxes. I have a couple of options on who can do it. The same people that did mine last year. D's friend who is one of our coworkers. Or another guy who works with us but Id have to go talk to one of the trainers to get a contact number.

Im not sure why but I don't was D's friend to do my taxes. Just a feeling I have so I think Ill talk to that trainer and try the other guy. Who apparently does about 600 other people who works in the company. He does that part time and charges about 30$ to do it. Thats a nice side business.

My brother is planning on getting himself a Mac Book Pro. I think its the Pro hes after. Hes going to use his income tax return to get it. I shake my head sometimes at him but its his money. Im almost inclined to give him mine but then what would I use?

Speaking of that. The internet. I have to rethink it. Getting it that is. Wont go into it now but that idea has been put on hold until certain things have worked out. Will keep you posted.

Im thinking of finding a place that I could spend some time volunteering. Thats me being ambitious but Its an idea and Ll good things start with an idea. We shall see.

The snow is melting. I was walking The Big Dog and I was excited to see the curbs on the street. I was also excited to see the sidewalk. The weather is getting nicer though it still chilly. Getting better though getting much better.

I know Ill stick with my rule but sometimes I question it. Which rule you ask? The one where I dont date coworkers. Ive met some really nice people and some that I entertain thoughts...

I don't think I will dip my pen in company ink as that would just be asking for trouble. Ill just stay my friendly self and not go into anything serious. Keep it light and fun.

2 Comments:

  • At April 21, 2008 4:42 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    You don't date co-workers?

    Hmm...

    Please excuse me while I dash off a note to my human resources dept. that they should never, ever hire you.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At April 27, 2008 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like that expression about dipping your pen in the company's ink. I've never heard it put that way before.

    Man, you guys still have snow up there? I'm sure Canada is great (universal health care, hockey as the national sport, and of course the dwelling place of Darling!) but I just couldn't deal with your weather. It's bad enough here in the Northeastern U.S.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home