darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, March 06, 2008

336 - free

I passed :) I'm happy and no longer dreading it because its all over and it all went well. Thanks for thinking of me if you did and if you did'nt I know you'll do so in the future sometime.
3 more weeks and Ill be finished unless something goes terribly wrong which we wont even think about will we?

Because reading BS looks strange Ill switch it to SB :) He and I were planning on getting together tonight. If he was able to leave Washington early. I was a little hesitant as I wasn''t sure if I had the tests Thurs or Fri.

I wanted to focus on that and not on other things that would really distract me and perhaps may make me late for the next day. So I told him what my schedule was like and where I needed to focus. I would have still spent time with him if he came down but not like I would have liked.

So he wasn't able to make it as the flights were all booked for the time he needed to fly OK though I had some paperwork to get done for tomorrow.

Its done. P is worried about me and my finances so hes offered to help me with them and Im unsure on how to proceed. Parts of me wants to and the other is questioning it. Im not in dire need of it but he so wants to help and It would just be too easy to take it.

I wonder...Is there anything in life thats free...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home