darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, March 02, 2008

334 - thinking

I laid my head on his chest. I wrapped my arm around him and it was perfect. We fit so well it made me smile. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I rubbed my cheek on his chest. Warm.

His hand ran up and down my arm sending tingles everywhere he touched me, making me sigh. We talked, listened and laughed and there were no tears this time. Just comfort.

I wished time stopped and we could have stayed like that forever. I wanted time to crawl. To slow and let me have him longer. I knew it wouldnt last. So I just enjoyed it all and knew that we would return to that moment another time.

We shared gentle kisses throughout our time together. Sweet and simple. I almost didnt want to let him go. Didnt want to let him get out of bed. I wanted to stay wrapped in each others arms and never let go. I smiled at that thought and just let it go. I turned and laid on my back for a moment.

Readying myself for his leaving. Instead he turned to his side and wrapped himself around me. Pressed his face into my neck and wrapped his arm and leg over me. We stayed that way for a while. My hand above and around the back of his head. Running my fingers through his hair.

We continued to talk and I calmed him down after he started talking about a tense subject. He apologized for venting. I said I didnt mind.

He left at 1am. I crawled back into bed and missed him already. Missed his warmth. I even missed holding his hand. I sent him a couple of text messages hoping he would get them in the morning. He did.

I slept thinking of him still being in bed with me. I woke up thinking the same thing.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home