darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, February 17, 2008

330 - BS

''Hey Valentine ...I miss you, I want you my gorgeous Darling....thanks for the teaser yesterday...just makes me want and lust after you all the more.''

That was sent to me from W. Hes not a regular in The Soup. Hes a sweetheart who is just that. very sweet. Ive known him for about 2 years or so and hes always managed to send me little notes and messages here and there. Even if I dont reply with anything in a period of time. He continues to send me something sweet.

There never will be anything between us. There are too many things that are in the way. Though our libidos recognize each other. The mind knows what it wants even if its not allowing the body to be satisfied.

The mind is fully aware and capable of alternate ways of providing pleasure.

A new addition to The Soup. I pronounced -eye- Seeing as I use I often in my blog I will refer to I as INZ. So as to not complicate things and to keep the flow easy.

I did end up seeing D for an hour while he was at work. He called me putting it out there that if I had an hour free that he would be happy to see me if I was OK with going to his work for that time. I did. Im such a geek.

Nothing but conversation happened which was good. It was nice.

BS got into town and called me. I was undecided about whether I was going to see him at all much less spend the night with him. I thought if I did spend the night would be expect to have sex with me.

I dont see why he wouldn't think we werent going to have sex. I don't think he imagined us just laying around and not do anything. I can but I dont fully understand the male mid yet. Though it might be that the past might dictate how he sees the future.

We met for drinks. I told D about that and he sounded a bit surprised that I was going. And going somewhere fancy. I told him I would have been happy with our usual bar we go to but he was working late.

So off I went to meet BS. It was really good to see him. It had been a while. We had a few drinks and then...

3 Comments:

  • At February 18, 2008 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    And then...what? Oh, I think I get it. Or, is this a "...To be continued" post?

    One more thing: If I write sweet notes to you, will that get me into The Soup? ;)

     
  • At February 20, 2008 8:13 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Wait! You mean there's someone in The Soup with the initials "B.S."???

    Ah, sometimes the jokes just seem to write themselve.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

    P.S. I'm with Rocketman. If writing you sweet notes gets me into The Soup then you can expect a deluge of notes.

     
  • At February 25, 2008 8:44 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Rocketman, Perhaps though I might just let you imagine what might have happened...

    Hmmmm Good question :)

    ** Hi Frank, lol I saw that and laughed as well. Theres an interesting story there that might come out sometime.

    Virtual soup??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home