darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, February 28, 2008

333 - flying by

The days fly by when Im in training. Its a lot of fun but draining. I like it. Its been a while since Ive been challenged this way so Its exciting and all the trainers are really nice. I haven't met them all but Im sure at some point I will.

Its already Thursday and I feel like this has been the longest week ever. Its almost over and we have some really important things to do tomorrow and pass as well.

Im nervous about it yes but I'm sure I will do my best which is all that I can do.

Ive been pretty tired at night after homework and after the treadmill. Good tired not dead tired. I miss my naps and I miss having sex for lunch. I miss sex overall as its not happening as much as I would like it to be happening.

That seems to be a re occuring statement I make on this blog. It just came to me that Im pretty sure Ive shared that with you before.

Ill have 4 more weeks left of training starting next Monday. Looking forward to it. I have moments. Usually once a ay while I am training where I think 'Is this for me? Is this something I want to do? What happens if after training I find out I just don't like it' That thought doesnt lat very long but the lingering effects of it stays long enough. Ill think about it and talk about that with D and he helps bring it all back and is very supportive.

I have been in hiding from a lot of peope and try to get in touch with people to touch base. Theres just too much and people are continuing to ask me to join Facebook or MySpace so I can just send a mass message to everyone so its all out there.

Not something I want to do at the moment. I dont want everyone knowing my business. Its on a need to know basis. Right? :)

I cant believe tomorrow is Friday. The week flew by me and Ive been on auto pilot somehow. I remember doing things but its all blurring together. I hope Im OK.

Its the end of February and March will be here. I cant wait for the snow to melt and I can leave my windows rolled down and wear skirts and dresses.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home