darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

331 - SURPRISE!!





Here is a picture of The Big Dog. A little treat for those curious to see what she looks like.

Shes turning 8 this year. The white around her face has been there for a few years already.

We came in from a snowy night one time and someone commented about how cute it was that The Big Dog had snow on her face.

I just smiled and we kept walking into the building.

I miss not having to wake up at a certain time, to be somewhere... to be on time... to have to do things. I miss my week off. Im pet sitting for my sister tonight so I helped myself to her internet. I thought you might appreciate that and I was able to figure out the pictures :)

Will try to find a way to post about my training without giving it away too much.

Just what you were all hoping the first picture would be... a dog :)

So Ive figured out how to post pictures. Simple really. Just a matter of getting the right photo that I want to share.

Now I wonder where to go from here...

5 Comments:

  • At February 19, 2008 9:05 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Woo hoo! The Big Dog!

    And now she knows how to post pics...

     
  • At February 20, 2008 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    Great picture!
    Another Internet star is born !

    TS

     
  • At February 20, 2008 8:15 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Here's to the first of many, many pics. Heck, we might even get really lucky one of these days and see some video launched onto your blog.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At February 21, 2008 9:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Big Dog is very cute...I'm looking forward to more pics!

     
  • At February 25, 2008 8:42 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Scotty, Her big debut. Shes braver than I.

    yes...

    ** Hi TS, She is a natural in front of the camera lol

    ** Hi Frank, :) I just barely recall how to put a picture up :) Videos will be wayy into the future But it will happen sometime.

    ** Hi Rocketman, She is cute and Im thinking of what I might have to post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home