darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

335 - nerves

There is this boy in my training class and he catches my eye. He and I are part of the 6 people who are single in a class of 30. The rest of the class has brought it upon themselves to try to set us up. I joke about it and decline the offer. Though in my head I wonder what it would be like.

I cant answer for him but theres a good back and forth banter between us. If you recall back in preschool days of pigtail pulling, shoulder punches and lots of teasing. Thats how it is with this boy. Its fun but I hope that Im not taking anything too far and actually I don't really want to be leading him on or anything as that would not be right. Were working together... or soon will be.

Training is going well. I go in a bit nervous everyday as I'm hoping that that nervousness will keep me on my toes. Ive had to do a few tests and theres a big one this Friday. Its a big one. Theres 3 part to the test and if I fail any one of them I'm not able to continue and Ill need to redo all 3 tests after X amount of time and thats the last chance that Ill get to pass it all.
So a bit nerve wracking.

I'm hoping that I wont have to do it a second time and that I get through it all the first time. Send me your good thoughts at the end of the week. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home