darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, April 05, 2008

340 - news

I went through the training process and am now a certified ( unable to disclose that information ) Its fun so far and though it still feels new. I still have butterflies being sent out on my own. There are still a lot of things to learn and I will as I go along.

I have moments when I doubt that I will enjoy this new venture. Ill continue to do it and hope that eventually it will feel like.. home. Cliche I know.

Its funny. There have been some funny and interesting stories to tell since Ive started and I cant really share them as it might give it away. I have yet to tell my some members of my family as it feels somewhat surreal that Ive gone through it all and have come out doing well.

When the time is right it will happen I guess.

On the Soup front. I told D that I was falling in love with him. Yes I said it. In bed. Post coital high and all. AND? you ask? Were still in the same place we were at before the post coital high. Only now? He knows where I stand.

Where exactly do I stand? Beats me. One one hnd heres D who Im wildy attracted to for some unconventional reasons. And theres me again who has The Soup to splash myself with. I want it all. I want the cake and I want to eat it.

Im still trying to find out how I can do it. In time.

Financially Im doing ok. Im doing more than ok now that Im making more money and Ill have to try to figure out what to do it some of it that Ill have lying around. It will be fun to see how good I am with managing it all. Which reminds me to do my taxes. Thats a must do. Must find someone who will do it lol and do it well.

Ive been really good with the treadmill still. Its also nice that Im not going out as much which helps me eat healthier and probably less than I should.

Some of the guys at work? Very sweet. Unless its a man thing to just say it for the sake of saying it... They think Im pretty.

One guy who reminds me of someone I cant pinpoint. T says Im a looker and that I should be careful at work because Ill be hit on a lot. Another charmer. But like a girl I totally ate it up. (blush) Im such a girl.

What can I say? Its nice to hear that kind of thing. THough I question their choice and even their sanity sometimes as I think Im not pretty. Just the run of the mill wallpaper variety.

SB came to town twice and I wasnt able to see him both times as I was still in training and I had big days the next day so I couldnt chance being distracted. I felt bad and I apologized and kind of felt sad that I couldnt meet with him. I mean he did fly out to see me. I didnt even meet him for a drink. Why?

Well Im easily swayed when it comes to not doing my work and I tend to procrastinate so I just didnt want to give myself the option of being swayed. When the timing is right Ill sway away.

B called me to tell me he was thinking of me and apologized for not keeping in touch more. He wants to come down and spend some time together so Ill have to figure out something. I think its going to be a juggle as everyone wants to come down the same week and well... thats not your problem. Ill figure it out somehow.

Oh and its Ds birthday April 11th. I dont know what to get him. Any ideas? Im aiming for something that he can experience, enjoy and remember. Something that will remind him of me and is functional. Something that shows that ...

Im not sure if that came out right. Reading it over makes me shake my head and giggle. So ideas would be much appreciatd please and thank you.

As a man. What would make you happy on your birthday. Sex, lingerie, candles, dinner and drinks are already on the menu.

I told you I was really bad at gifting.

Oh and I think.. the most exciting part of this post? lol well one of them anyway? I might be getting the internet at my place sometime soon.

oooohhh... ahhhhh I know. Fascinating :)

1 Comments:

  • At April 06, 2008 11:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    From a man's standpoint, I'd be perfectly happy with sex, lingerie, dinner and drinks! :)

    Congratulations on your job certification!

    And as far as telling the D-Man that you were falling for him, yes, at least you laid it out there for him, and letting him know where you stand was probably overdue anyway.

    As for the Soup, or in this case your 'cake' - you're still young, and D hasn't committed himself anyway. Might as well splash around and have fun. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home