darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

337 - just things

Theres so many things happening I dont know where to start. It will all come out somehow but a bit messy and jumbled. Ill try to make sure that theres some sort of flow and that it all makes a little bit of sense.

Theres another girl that talks to SE in class and Im a bit 'hmmph' about it. It doesnt bother me what it does is amuse me. That I react that way towards someone who I dont really care about (the girl) in regards to the object of her attention (SE).

It makes me think and it really does amuse me. I smile and chuckle at myself at my reaction. Ill find myself wondering what they are whispering about. I guess another thing is I dont whisper with him. If I have something to say to him whether its something thats considered flirty Ill say it out loud and make sure that other people hear and can join in. Otherwise whispering just makes people wonder...like I did :)

Its mostly ribbing each other like you do when you have some sort of interest in someone. One of the people who I found extremely amusing and who was a big supporter of SE and I getting together and becoming a couple is no longer part of our class. Hes been asked to leave for reasons unknown. So Im sad to see him go and now I wonder who will take his place and tease us both in that respect. Im sure someone will.

It was a quiet affair for my sisters Birthday. We went to The Keg Steakhouse. I gave her what I thought would be well taken as far as gifts go. Money. I know not very original. But I wanted to make sure that I wasnt going to disappoint her with something that I would have picked out. Im not very girly when it comes to that. Im not a big fan of shopping for other people as Im not sure what they need, want or are looking at. Shopping for myself? Different story altogether.

We laughed, drank and ate enough to give my Visa a workout. Its not every day that your little sister turns 24. She tried to help with the bill but that just wouldnt do. She managed to slip me some bills before she got out of the car. Actually she slipped it into the center console and sent me a text message the day after to make sure I got it. Ill be returning what she left me. Silly girl. I love her.

We had a ridiculous amount of snow that fell over the weekend something upwards of 45 cms. Ill have to say it was beautiful. Magical even. Just not very nice for people who were driving around getting stuck. I was lucky to have gotten in on time so as to not have had those problems. I did help a few people go on with their drive. It was nice. I felt helpful and I was hoping that it would help with my karmic adventure of life.

Ive taken some pictures from my cell phone and hope that Im able to figure out how to get them up on the blog here. Theres a lot of snow. Driving around in it is done very carefully. Its hard to see around the corner to see whats coming. Better safe than sorry.

Its funny, Im not really available to do much, me being in training that is. Seeing how my time at home is taken up with preparing for the next day. Its difficult to make plans on short notice. Now that Im quite busy with preparing for the next day, my cell phone has been ringing off the hook. Sometimes when I forget to put it in vibrate while in class it will ring and Ill get teased about how popular I am. Dont worry I tease as good as I get.

Some of the instructors are really nice and tease me along with the class. Actually no ones really given me a hard time about it but Ive gotten better at making sure that its on silent or vibrate. They have enough to tease me about and Im just trying to keep it to a minimum.

Yesterday I did something that I wasnt sure was avoidable. I asked one of the guys I was with and they said that no matter how hot I was they wouldnt lie to me. I laughed and was taken aback a little bit as I wasnt fishing for compliments. I was just looking for honesty.

Spontaneous and unexpected compliments like that always put me in a good mood. So dont be shy about handing those out to people that you want to compliment. Its always nice. I find. You never know how much it means to that person so I recommend something as simple as 'you look really nice today' or 'that color really looks nice on you' Try those out and see how they work for you.

D and I were able to get together for a little while yesterday and it was a rollercoaster trying to set something up. It was fun and very funny. We talked about a few things that were serious and other things that involved us. I tend to shy and beat around the bush when it comes to having to ask him something sometimes. He thinks its cute. Im just glad that were able to talk about things that are on my mind and that hes open to talking about it and not just sweeping it under the rug.

Its funny, people thinking that Im pretty, hot or something along those lines. When I look at myself in the mirror I can see where I want to make improvements and where I am making improvements. I wonder if they can see it like I see it. Probably not. I mean they do see it but I think it doesnt bother them as much as it does me.

Thats why sometimes Its easy and others not so. Once we realize that people dont care about the same things we care about it will make us feel better. Knowing that we all have different perspectives and different ideas of whats hot or not.

One of my girlfriends is trying to set something up so that we can get together and spend some time together. Its hard with my schedule but were trying.

One of the instructors, the one my imagination runs wild with, is self conscious about something which I find adorable. We had some time to talk about things and that came up and I just smiled to myself thinking that if he knew what I was thinking...

I think it might be a little inappropriate for me to mention something now but in about 3 weeks when my training is finished Ill mention something. Of course Ill have to prefice it with something of an disclaimer so he'll get a bigger kick out of it.

I think he wanted me to be in his group today. He didnt realize that I was in a different group and pulled me aside. I had to mention that I didnt think I was with him and he kind of gave me that 'oh darn' look. Cute. Maybe another time...

Still on the treadmill for an hour a day at least Im starting to do interval training where I go all out for a minute every 10-12 minutes. Trying to trick my body :) Not sure if my body is being tricked but its a nice change of pace.

Im tired and feel like going to bed but I cant. I have so much to do. Im afraid of taking a nap because I might not wake up until morning. Id rather do what I need to do now and get it all done before I go to bed otherwise I run the risk of not being prepared.

One day at a time :)

4 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2008 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree that if you have a nice compliment to give someone, it can be a very nice thing.

     
  • At March 12, 2008 10:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, and I noticed all that snow you got...wow. I put my shovel away today, hopefully we're done with it.

     
  • At March 19, 2008 8:43 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    45 cm? Excuse me for a moment...

    *** Frank logs onto ScienceMadeSimple.com and figures out the conversion ***

    DANG!!! That's a foot and a half of snow! In one day!!!

    That's some serious snow fall. Just think of the snow ball fights you can have in your neighborhood.

    Of course, you are hot enough to melt all of that snow away in a very short period of time so why bother shoveling it. Everyone can just waive one of your photos at the snow and it'll be gone in no time.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At April 05, 2008 10:47 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    Very nice indee and the snow is now finally melting :) YAY!!

    Hi Frank,

    lol Ill make sure to convert before I post lol But youre right it was a lot of snow. Its now starting to melt which makes for muddy walks with The Big Dog.

    Charmer arent you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home