darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, March 07, 2008

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

A soft touch moving from my spine to my neck wakes me. Back and forth the motion goes. Sometimes the hand moving over my buttocks. Cupping them gently only to move back up my spine and to rest against the back of my neck. Warm, comforting and familiar.

The hand moves to my waist and stays there. I feel him move his body closer to me and then his lips press against the back of my neck. Gently sending tingles down my spine as if his hand was still in motion.

My eyes remain closed choosing to heighten the intensity. I let out a little sigh and I inhale a long breath as his lips trail from my neck down my spine and kisses the dimples on my lower back. So soft is his touch. My arms, my chest and my breasts are soon covered in goosebumps.

I turn onto my stomach and rest my cheek on the pillow. His hand are now moving down the outside of my thighs to my ankles where he pulls them apart wide. I feel exposed and open while his hands trail up the inside of my legs.

His hand reaches the apex of my thighs. He covers me and I feel the heat from his hand. His fingers softly teases my opening. Slowly increasing the pressure so he feels the heat from the inside.

He presses into me. Making me tighten around him. I lift my stomach off of the bed giving him more room to move. Hoping that he understands my silent plea. His fingers has woken up a desire in me, getting me ready for him. Moving his body above mine. I feel his fingers slip out of me.

He kisses my neck and I feel his fingers on my lips, slowly moving side to side. Making them moist, teasing my lips open like he did earlier. He slips past my lips and I take them both into my mouth. Sucking them as I imagine having something else of his in my mouth.

He pulls his fingers from my mouth and as Im opening my eyes I see him close the distance between us and kisses me. Our tongues brushing against each other. He presses himself against my opening and teases me until I lift my hips off of the bed.

Better for him so slip inside me. I wiggle a little bit and feel him pulse against me. I let out a little sigh of impatience and feel himself push into me, stretching me, filling me. I pull away from his kiss and gasp at the feeling of fullness in me.

My body doesnt move. The feeling of being complete, of being filled warps around me and I want that feeling again which is where I lower my hips to the bed and squeeze him. Its his turn to freeze and gasp. I smile, happy to hear him gasp in pleasure.

I hear him take in a deep breath and moan as he pulls away and pushes back into me. My breath comes in quicker, matching his. I rise on my elbows, my hands tightly fisted. His face buried in my neck where his mouth is open and I hear him through clenched teeth saying 'baby you feel so good. I love how wet you get.'

Hearing those words make me move my hips up and down faster, squeezing him as my hips go down. The sensation affects me as well. Making my body respond. I feel a heat throughout my body and at my center, where we are joined it coats him with my heat.

I feel every inch of him as he pushes inside me. Deep. I feel him pulling away almost all the way and again when he plunges inside. Filling me. My mouth open and me encouraging him to continue. More is what I am looking for. More of him. More of what he is doing.

His hand snakes down my arm, across my stomach and down to my clit where he finds it slick and swollen. He takes his two fingers and traps my clit in between them and rubs his fingers back and forth against me. I tense and hold my breath. his fingers continue to rub back and forth and he slows down his pace until he stops while all the way inside me. His fingers rubbing left to right.

He stays still inside me,filling me, and he feels me squeezing him as I enjoy the ripples of pleasure his fingers are giving me. My hand snakes in between my body and the bed until my hand covers his. My fingers move over his and I trap his fingers in between mine. I move my fingers making his move at the same time. I move them in a way that makes me lift my hips up and make me cry out.

Feeling me tighten around him and hearing me cry out makes him feel me open for him and lets him move in and out of me. We both feel on our hands me dripping with desire. He quickens his pace, pushing me into the bed as our fingers bring me over the edge where he soon follows.

Still inside me. He holds me so were still together lying on our sides. He tightens his fingers around mine and we pull it away from me and he brings the back of my hand to his mouth and places a kiss in the center. Bringing it back in between my breasts we lay smiling, our breathing returning to normal.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home