darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, March 27, 2008

339 - uniforms

Whenever people find out that I went to a catholic school their ears perk up. Mainly the men who also correlate that with me in a uniform. They also ask me if I still have my uniform and I roll my eyes and smile. I know whats coming up. The fantasy of a girl in a school uniform. White blouse, skirt, knee high socks with a naughty do me attitude to go with it.

What man could resist?

Come to think of it when I was in High School I remember getting a lot of horns blown my way as they drove by. I used to just smile and wave. To be polite and all. Such a powerful thing it is to have an outfit. The same thing goes with wearing a pantsuit to a convention. Fitted of course. To distinguish between the men and myself. I prefer a skirt of course. Add in the garter belt and stay ups...

I remember looking at a mirror before leaving home. I would turn slightly and see the curve from the small of my back to where my ass started to come out and if I thought it was sexy then Im sure that some other people would think that as well.

People are very visual and by people I mean men though women are as well. Dont let that fool you. Women check everyone out. Yes, you, that guy behind you and even the woman standing in front of you. We want to see everyone. We as in me :)

So there has been a request for me to show up one day in my school uniform. They also included what I should wear underneath it. Im pretty certain that wont happen but its nice to follow that train of thought and imagine what might occur should I do it. Love this imagination of mine.

Maybe one day? Perhaps...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home