darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, April 12, 2008

341 - private matters

I know I know! Ive been really lacking in the blog post arena. I promise to get better. Hopefully with something juicy and scandalous to tell. If I don't have anything scandalous to share with you Im sure I could make something up that would be equally as titillating.

Im out on my own now and Ive survived a whole week of being on my own after training. Im getting the hang of it and there is so much more to learn that they slightly touched on a little bit during training. So much that I have many questions for my other coworkers.

Its an interesting group as theres so many of them and they have so much to share. Whether its stories of whats happened and how things work and all that. Everyone has been really helpful with me and they are all very willing to help me and answer anything.

I do notice that they help me out more than the other people in my class. I dont think its because I'm new. I think that they like helping out a damsel in distress. Its a manly work place Ive entered and it shows in the attention that I get when I go in certain areas.

Ive talked to D about some of the things that have happened to me and hes told me that Im getting preferential treatment. I wont complain about it. It makes my day go by easier and the word around work is that Im a sweetheart.

By the by he just called me from his weekend away to tell me he missed me. I melted. What can I say Im a girl. I think he likes it. The attention. Who wouldn't like that kind of attention right? I mean when someone is around to stroke your ego every so often, tell you nice things and how great you think they are. Yes thats nice. Very nice indeed.

We talked for a while and then he had to go. It will be nice to talk to him again when he gets back. I miss him too.

His birthday was on Friday. I have to pick up his gift tomorrow and I told him when he gets back that I would take him out for dinner sometime.

Its weird that I can tell him anything and he doesnt freak out. Its nice in the way that I can tell him things on my mind. Like how I think Im falling in love with him, that I can tell him some of the things Ive done in the past thats very colorful. Hes OK with it.

SB was in town on Thursday. We went out for dinner and I spent part of the night with him. D went out with his friends that night as well. He found out about my dinner date with SB just as we were going into the restaurant.

He called me to let me know he was heading home. He teased me a little bit about being on a date. He also called me 3 hours later at 12:30am to check up on me. He wanted to check up on me. He. Wanted. To. Check. Up. On. Me.

Which tells me great things. He likes me and he was jealous that I was out with another man. He wants me and even if theres a little bit of truth to that theres is truth to it. How do I know? I asked him. He confirmed that yes he likes me and yes he was jealous. He also said after admitting that he was jealous that there wasnt anything he could do about it.

So I reveled in the fact that he was jealous. That is, until he told me that after he found out I was on a date. He went and called someone to go out for drinks. I didnt want to know but I had to ask. I asked him if he went out with a girl and he said yes. That took away the buzz and brought out the little green monster in me and I told him that. We did have a laugh over it though. How we were both jealous that the other was out with someone else other than each other.

Its very nice to be open with someone. That I can just tell him anything and hes there to listen. Sometimes he can help sometimes he cant but its always great that someone will listen. Sometimes it gets frustrating when theres no reaction but that just gives me something to think about which I would either way.

I asked him he he thinks of me when were not together. He said 'of course I do, thats why I call you so much. Sweet huh? I also asked him how he doesnt think Im a little on the crazy side with all the things Ive told him. I find it werid that hes ok with it all... and I find it disturbing thats hes OK with it all. I also find it fantastic that hes ok with it all. Mostly fantastic.

I bought these boy cut panties. I wasnt sure that I would like them but I bought a few of them and I find that I look pretty darn sex in them. Though that could be because I was looking at myself in those and only those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home