darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Inbox

The rain has stopped for the moment barely gone and remembered in the quiet
Still off in the glimmering of leaves and grass hungry no more in . . .
In the haze of barely passed falling lightning flashes and thunder echoes
Across the Earth our mother in a cadence of two spirits dancing playfully
Beneath the roof of the world they sing and laugh

The grass is vibrant with luscious colours of many unfolded green
Like the deep emerald of satiated leaves swaying slowly, so slowly above us two
Their thirst slaked for the moment gone and passed before
When the rains fell all around we the two amid the grasses shadowing the lake
Where we lay side by side in the fields of yesteryear come to pass once more

Our bodies steaming, legs entwined, my knee between your thighs
Sliding with languid movements inside your flushed legs and warmth between
Like my lips lightly brushing your neck under the dew wet lingering of the rain
And these fingers across your breasts, ribs and belly, lightly scratching
Tracing the curve of your skin down to the downy hair whispering above your heat

Inside the raining tears of the father sky washing his wife the mother of everything
With his love, his long born tenderness all over once more and again
From and of yesteryears come this way many time before to fall again once anew
When where upon a falling petal in bloom he did kiss her twice . . . to waiting
As bathed they two together in the infinite seas pooled and full

I remember a moment before your sigh across my ear like a single sheening wave
Rippling over the waters of the morning glimmering still of dawn barely glimpsed
Through my body beneath your hands that stroked softly, slowly, patiently
And I shudder once more under your fingertips whispering over the head of . . my
I ache to feel you again all over once more flickering to illicit a groaning twitch

Like you do, did, will do again between my lips when I pull once more
Again, your nipple into my mouth to hum and flicker my tongue
Swiftly, lightly, tenderly with hunger over the tip of your firm nipple
Sending shivers in goose bump waves down your spine
Through the back of your legs and through your arching soles and toes

A tear fell from the skies then to slowly begin
The warm cascade over the thirsting earth one drop,
Lingering for an eternity between then and now that first tear to strike my neck
And with that kiss bring forth a single gasp, one quivering shudder
An echo of your body when that tear of heaven did fall from me to you

Ran to trace a cooling trail over my jaw down to my chin and then . . .
To fall in silence again it murmured down to your body still
Still cool, still remembering the warmth it remembers from me . . .
I remember your eyes fluttering under the waves of that
First tear to serenade the rain down, down all around we the two
Standing before your door I smile in the moment passed once more again
Of your toes curling and heels pressing tightly, wantonly against my ass
As your hips spasm bene[auto-filtered]y fingers inside you moving back and forth
Two sliding deep, deeper and out once more when my thumb caressed
Under the folds and hood as two fingers undulated across your lips

My breath hot over the silky smooth skin of your neck my teeth biting
Tenderly, softly, pulling and licking tongue flickering across your flesh
To your jaw and across until at last I came to your lips when last my eyes met yours
Hold you in my eyes like your voice with each groan, quickened short breath
From my fingers fucking your wet tenderness, hard and fast, deeply to the knuckles

I suck your breath into my mouth, my lungs under the rain pelting our naked skin
To steam and in that last lingering moment I raise myself up
To rub the head of my hardness across your lips, through your soft hair
Down again across your heated skin, to revel in your hunger and moist passion
Before in one instant pushing inside you hard, smoothly, deeply to groan, gasp

My fingers push down now over your softly slick downy hair
Rubbing in circles your clit with much vigour in the dance of our bodies
Of my flesh gliding back and forth inside your warmth, your heat engulfing me
Hot, hard, ready beneath your clenching, gripping pussy and feet enfolding my waist
And your open mouthed short gasping moans inside the rains pelting out bodies

So it comes to pass in the mist of our passions I slow at long shuddering lasting still
Inside you, once I twitch, twice and still I bit your neck softly, to pull with my lips
As your flushed and trembling body shudders . . .
And it is here like this in the rain slowly falling all around we two
I leave you hungry, barely satiated for more, my body unspent, my body ready

In the mist . . . I leave you to follow
Under the tears of the sky’s fall
I leave you trembling . . steaming under the rains that fall
Naked . . . within the rains
Of summer come and past
One echoing breathing murmur of my heat inside you
Still . . . still . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


* Something tells me he didnt come up with this on his own. But thats just me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home