darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, July 18, 2008

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

After sharing orgasms with someone. Lying next to each other in bed. Body trembling, temperature high, catching our breaths. I know I can have another. I want to have another orgasm. I can feel how easy it would be if only.. only this time theres something else

The other part that needs satisfaction. I need to be touched, stroked and held. It doesn't come. My body inches closer to him so our shoulders touch. Its not enough. I want more. I turn so I'm laying on my side facing him. He is lying on his back, his hand lays on his chest, palm down.

Dare I? My hand over his, my fingers slipping in between his fingers. Moving back and forth. I lift his hand to slip my other hand underneath and cross fingers with his. I feel nothing. I desperately want to feel something but I don't.

I feel embarrassed for taking such luxuries. Maybe I should have asked. Maybe I caught him off guard. But I know that I wont find what I'm looking for here.

There is no cuddling, there is no soft murmurs into my neck, no gentle kisses on my shoulder. No wiggling back into his warmth.

I tell myself that its OK. It makes me sad but maybe Ill be happy if we just lay in the same bed for a while. Soon even that is taken away as he gets up and gets dressed. It's done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At July 19, 2008 3:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Until that last sentence, I thought he simply fell asleep. :)

    If that were me next to you, I'd have no problem with the touching, stroking, and holding part. Even if I did fall asleep, I'd want to hold you while I slept.

    By the way, I'm blogging again.

     
  • At July 29, 2008 10:54 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Sad!!!! There is no way that I would get up, get dressed and leave. I am a romantic, so there would be cuddling and what ever or where ever it would lead from there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home