darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, August 03, 2008

357 - delicate

AR hasn't returned a couple of my calls. Im assuming AR is no longer interested so Ill give AR another call sometime this week and see whats happening. I am not in the mood to play coy or play games at this junction and would like to know whether I should remove AR from The Soup.

I'm thinking that R should be removed but I want to know for sure by speaking with them and getting it out so theres no confusion. I am a little disappointed in AR for letting it get to this point.

Get some balls AR if you aren't interested then politely say so. Games are for little kids who don't know any better. Or maybe that's it. More growing up has to be done. If so then thats OK these things happen. I just don't want to be party to games that I wont enjoy.

A. Oh A what to say about him. I asked him if he wanted to go away for the weekend seeing as I have a long weekend. I have Monday off from work so I thought this may be a good time to spend together as its difficult for some reason to find time to get together.

Understandably as he lives a few hours from me. Its not feasible to have any sort of relationship but a friendship. Though I thought, since time was an issue, spending the weekend away together would be fun and would be a good idea.

I felt a little bit like I was offering myself on a silver platter and strangely I was turned down. Other plans he said to go visit friends. I have to admit I felt a little rejected and I was definitely turned off. So I thought there was his chance for ... something to happen and its not happening... ever.

Apparently he was interested in an actual relationship, something more than friendship. Why did I not see this earlier? I must be losing it. A bit. It always happens this way. Most of the time. He asked me about it and I was a little bit abrupt not as sweet as I usually am.

I mentioned that it was difficult for us to find time to have lunch or see each other for dinner. I couldn't see how a relationship would work long distance as we couldn't even get together for lunch or dinner. it made sense in my mind but it might have sounded a little harsh to him so he got off the phone quick fast after that.

It was a little shocking to me as he also mentioned that if he could fix the distance part as in move to Ottawa to be closer then would we have a relationship? I was shocked and again was a little abrupt. I just said that it was hard to say because theres a few things that make it an issue as in age. Hes quite older than I am and he realizes that.

I don't have anything against men who are older. In fact I find myself attracted to older men. Of course other things come to play such as chemistry, compatibility and so on. Anyway. I don't really see any type of relationship that is more than being friends.

Something didn't click in that department when we first met. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. So I think I might have hurt his ego a little bit but we shall see.

P has been helpful. A little bit on the constantly calling and texting me even when Ive mentioned that I need some time alone to work things out. He doesn't listen very well but I know his intentions are good. Theres plans for me in the new year to visit him. We shall see.

A little on the jealous side. Actually a lot on the jealous side. He knows about D and is a bit odd when it comes to that. Hes sent me text messages such as 'I'm glad we get along well, I hope you don't fall in love without me.'

Meaning he wants me for himself and doesn't want me to leave him. This too is something of a long distance thing. Now if you think its safer to have a long distance thing with someone think again. You've got to be more delicate with them.

Sometimes I don't feel like being delicate.

2 Comments:

  • At August 04, 2008 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm thinking that maybe we'll see the Woodchipper getting some use soon. It's been a while!

    It's nice to know that you don't totally write off older guys. I think a lot of us feel like time has passed us by. It's nice to know that we're not totally done yet.

     
  • At August 10, 2008 7:19 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    Yes Im thinking so too :) Its being warmed up as I type lol

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home