darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Inbox

You turn me on beautifully let us see if I can do the same. I am a lusty man that wants to get dirty. I have been fantasizing about meeting a girl and just totally dominating her. Shoving her head down between my legs and making her lick my dick.

Or maybe you're wearing nothing but a short dress. And maybe we could go back to your place and as soon as we shut the door you have your hands all over me. Pulling up my t-shirt and sucking on my eager nipples... While reaching up your dress and i am feeling your smooth pussy... Fingering your clit with my thumb and feeling you shiver and moan against me...

Pushing you down on the bed and gently putting my head between your legs. you eagerly spread your legs and wait for me to start licking you. But instead i tease you with my tongue and pinch your nipples. The sweet, teasing torture drives you absolutely crazy until you are begging me to tongue your eager pussy.

You feel my tongue unrelentingly slide up and down and in and out of your eager, dripping wet slit. You want more and more and more. I start fingering you deep inside and touching your g-spot and sucking your clit with my tongue. You can not help but writhe and grind your horny cunt against my face.

Finally you orgasm and spray juices all over me. Or maybe I decide you must feel MY huge cock engulfed by YOUR tight, warm, wet hole. So I turn you around and bend you over the couch and just jam my thick cock inside you. You can feel the unrelenting pounding against all your pleasure spots. My thick, massive cock stretches your pussy in the most orgasmic way.

As I am doing this you are fingering my ass. The I just grab you from behind and fuck you in the most ruthless way. You are moaning from pleasure overload. You can feel your cunt tightening up. Waves of pleasure shoot through your soaking wet and dripping cunt.

I grab and play with your nipples and you buck and writhe so hard it is hard for me to keep my cock inside you. But I do and I keep on pounding you as waves of pleasure flood through you. Your tight pussy squeezing my cock as you cum over and over again and it is so pleasurable you almost pass out. Finally i pull out my huge cock and cum all over your face.

I am looking for someone to share some darker fantasies. I will want to meet you but I really love sharing some dirty stories first.

1 Comments:

  • At August 17, 2008 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Best. Post. Ever.

    This one's a keeper. I'll be reading this again. And again. And...well, you get the picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home