darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, September 15, 2008

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

He emits so much warmth that I wiggle backwards so my back is to his front. His arm wraps around me and his hand lays flat on my heart, warming me even there. We drift off to sleep for a while. The blinds have been closed but we both know its still bright out. I feel the twitches of sleep here and there, I smile, a little nap in the middle of the day, so indulgent.

Soon I drift off as well. Some time has past and I am slowly wakened by the feel of his finger moving back and forth on me, just barely touching, but I can feel it throughout my body. I find myself on my back and can feel his teeth gently bite down on my earlobe. I take in a sharp breath and clench my teeth slightly.

His finger moves methodically. Down an inch for small circles and up an inch for small strokes all making my breaths quicken, my legs to lift and soon parts of me start to shake. He moves his body over me and slips himself inside slowly. He presses into me slowly so that I can feel him opening me wider and wider. I hold my breath and cry out in pleasure as he pushes himself inside me deeply.

My eyes open and I see him looking back at me. We've both just woken and were in a haze of awareness, of want and need. He leans down and kisses me. Our lips dance and play while our bodies are tangled in a slow dance. My mind wants more, wants intense. My body is enjoying the pleasures and I let my body win. Enjoying the slow dance but imagining the more and the intense.

Soon I feel myself tightening around him and he knows. He moves like he knows whats happening to me. He moves so that I wrap my arms around him and pull him into me deeper. My face buried in his neck to take me. To let him know that I'm there. That I'm holding on and not letting go. To continue.

He does, not changing his tempo. Just letting me ride wave after wave. He moans in my ear 'I love feeling you cum all over me'

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home