darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, September 04, 2008

362 B - leper

leper - I do have a request. If possible, the next time were together, it would be really nice if you could rub my back... or something.

jerk - No I dont do that. I dont rub backs or feet.

leper - What do you mean...?

jerk - I just dont do that. I dont like getting massages or having my feet touched so I dont do that to anyone.

leper - Oh... Ok... I mean its not for you to enjoy... its well... its selfish. I would really enjoy it if you did that.

jerk - No I dont do that.

leper - Really?

jerk - Yes really.

leper - ... Uhh... Ok I get it...

jerk - Thats something I wont do. I dont say no to other things that youve asked for but this I wont do. I accomodate everything else youve asked for.

leper - I see.

jerk - Yeah, No I wont do that.

leper - (shocked into silence)

jerk - (keeps saying in different ways that he doesnt do that and no he wont and thats the end of it and its just not happening)

leper - OK, you dont have to keep repeating it. I heard you the first time.

I took it personally. I felt really rejected. My first reaction. Attack on me personally. There must be something wrong with me. Why doesnt he want to touch me. Am I dusgusting.

I know you dont like it when people give you massages or touch your feet. Its just something that I would really like and enjoy and in my mind. I was thinking thats what people who like each other do for each other. Make little sacrifices like that. Make considerations.

I might not like it but he does so to make them happy Ill do it. Ill explain it like that in maybe nicer ways but so they know that I care... Ill do it...

Is that too weird, odd and Is my thinking screwed up? If so then I will apologize to him and change the way I think But I thought it was a simple request. Rub my back. I didnt realize that Id be made to feel like a leper.

He doesnt care does he?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home