darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, November 14, 2008

366 - faze

So im excited about moving into the new place but im not excited about the added expenses. I know it will be OK. Its mainly that Im not used to it and once Im used to the routine it will. be fine.

Ive started packing and my place is surrounded by rubbermaid bins and cardboard boxes. Ive packed most of my clothes and left some out that Ill use. For a single girl Im amazed at how much stuff I have.

Lots of boxes of books. Which at some point Ill have to go through and donate someplace. Ive already got a few boxes of clothes that I no longer want. A lot of them still have price tags on them. So that should make people feel better when they see it.

I know I could have a garage sale-sans garage. But its just a hassle that I dont want. So its off to be donated. Same with things that I dont use or take up space and collect dust.

Simplicity is what Im after.

Ive been a bit drained lately. All the running around, getting things in order. Making sure deadlines are met and that Im staying on top of things.

I feel a little bit lost because Im not sure what Im doing. Im not sure what questions to ask and Im not sure if Im missing a step or if theres something more I can do. I have to rely on D and other peoples experiences to see how I move forward.

I am excited about it.

A is thinking of taking me on a trip.
S sent me an email asking if I want him to ______ me
Profuse sweater left me a voicemail
TC called and we caught up on things.

I think the house will take my mind off of D and that will make it a lot easier to faze out what I used to feel. Its already happening but I still like him and we still hang out and have a great time. Though I know. Theres no point in being in a relationship if its not going anywhere.

I mean I can argue both sides but thats the side im leaning on.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home