darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

371 - Sexapalooza 2009

I went this year again. I didnt it terribly fantastic. Just OK. Nothing stood out for me and maybe thats because Ive been there done that? or is it because the people that were there didnt make me want. Im going to slap myself for this but sex does sell. And Id buy something from someone attractive before I would someone I wasnt attracted to. Weird? Is that me?

Of course Id make sure it was a good deal. Being attractive should be something if I had a business I would look for in an employee. Now Im being bad here but when I think of someone wearing leather chaps. I imagine someone that I would be attracted to. Now everyone is attracted to someone different but I was disappointed that there were very very few people I was attracted to.

Why did I go this year? So I can fill my fantasy plate. Add more people to that lineup. Of people Ive seen, maybe talked to and maybe had the occasional bicep squeeze or hug. Add those moments to a fantasy while Im... well.... playing with myself.

So this years Sexapalooza was a flop. But Im sure many others disagree with me. Please dont hold my opinion against me. It is just after all an opinion. Take it or leave it.

Here is where you can see their website. TADA!! They havent really updated anything to make it eyecatching. Well maybe its not suppose to catch my eye but something lower on my body. But it didnt do that either. Oh well. Maybe another time.

So I people watched. So at night, in the morning or in the middle of the day Ive got enough characters to add to the fantasy in y mind.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home