darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, May 07, 2009

380 -Anticipation

The lotions I smooth over my body, the powders I brush over my collarbone and flick over my nipples, the gloss over my lips. Letting my imagination run wild with how things might happen, different scenarios. Wondering if my outfit will entice, arouse and stimulate.

I slip on the smallest black gstring and do a full turn in front of the mirror. I take in the small dip in my lower back, see the two dimples, the curve of my ass and I'm satisfied with how it wraps around me and disappears in between.

A glass of wine, a taste of strawberry. Teasing myself for whats to come.

I slip my arms through the straps, my breasts cupped snugly, pushed up and together, I fasten it behind me and watch the sway of material move back and forth against me.

The sight in the mirror turns me on. I feel a gush of heat through me. I can see through the material, there is space in between what is hanging. Like tassels but longer. From beneath my breasts to the tops of my thighs, like a curtain that doesn't hide anything.

I turn around again and look over my shoulder and see my back is equally arousing to me as the front. A two inch gap with no material shows my spine all the way down to the dip where my gstring disappears.

I smile, I cant wait to see his reaction.

Disappointment

My phone rings. I see who it is and answer in a voice close to breathless. ‘I'm ready’ A small chuckle is heard and a question is asked. ‘For..?’ A hesitation in my answer ‘For.. you..?’

My arousal drops, my shoulders sag and there are no words except ‘OK’ as I hear the story. I think ‘all for nothing’

Frustrated with myself for putting so much into it. For looking forward to something. For letting myself imagine that it would work out. I look down at myself after I say ‘see you later’ in a defeated voice and I am no longer aroused. Instead I'm sad.

So I sit here in nothing my the gstring. Skin so soft and smooth and think. It wont be the same when I do it all over again for the next time. Ill always have this in the back of my mind. That it didn't work out.

Maybe it will though. Maybe it will next time and that’s what makes me continue to use the lotions, lip gloss and powders...

The anticipation begins...

6 Comments:

  • At May 08, 2009 6:45 PM, Blogger Frank said…

    Powders and lotions. All part of your magical brew to entice unsuspecting bachelors.

    As for the one who disappointed you, well, he wasn't worthy anyway.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At May 10, 2009 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I do like a woman who smells nice. Fragrance can be very enticing.

     
  • At May 11, 2009 12:04 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    wow... roller coaster

     
  • At May 13, 2009 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Darling, I reactivated my blog. :)

     
  • At May 21, 2009 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    driving the lads to distraction... you are adept at that... your writing style brings memories wafting back... don't know what I liked the most : the talk, the act or just the presence...

    g

     
  • At May 21, 2009 4:05 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Frank,

    Unsuspecting you say? :)

    Hello Rocketman,

    I like the blog, glad to see it up again :)

    I like stimulating all of the senses. Makes for a rather interesting evening to find out what people react to more.

    Hey Scotty,

    I like roller coasters.

    Hello G,

    Im sure it all comes together nicely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home