darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

377 - outfit


When I was younger. I brought an outfit to school to wear to catch a certain teachers attention. The outfit consisted of a white top that tied underneath my then much smaller but still evident breasts, a pair of very short short shorts. Something to show off a young woman's body.

I remember being nervous. I remember taking my clothes off only to wear a body baring outfit. I remember walking outside where I knew I would be seen by him. I walked towards him, then past him. I acted like that was how I dressed all the time. I was cool and confident.

I don't remember what he was thinking. I don't even remember what I was thinking. But he followed me. He talked to me for a while and I could see his eyes taking in my outfit. My stomach, my navel and my legs.

Even then I had my eye on older men.



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At March 10, 2009 7:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Being an older guy (OK not TOO old, but a couple decades older than our sweet author of this blog) this post does wonders for me.

    Sometimes, I have great doubts as to whether a younger woman can find me attractive. While I'm certainly not the subject of this post, it gives me reason to think that maybe I still have a little left in the old tank.

     
  • At March 10, 2009 9:33 PM, Blogger Frank said…

    Mmmmm.....

    I'm only one decade older than my beloved, Darling. Does that still count as "older"?

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At March 11, 2009 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shame on you for teasing...and for making these lads covetous of middle age! Thats not what I want... I want to sweep a girl off her feet again...

    g

     
  • At March 12, 2009 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like you were the teacher and the teacher was the student ...
    lol .. the teacher of carnal knowledge

    TS

     
  • At March 12, 2009 1:41 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    I have no doubt about whats in the tank.

    Its always difficult to find out if someone finds us attractive or not unless they find a way to tell us or show us.

    So even you think not... sometimes it is so. Which is why I just go with the thought that yes they are attracted to me and that makes things more interesting as far as being more relaxed and not worried about things like that.

    Hmmm Frank,

    Oh that counts :)

    Hello G,

    Me? teasing? :)

    .. sweep away sweep away

    Hi TS,

    Sometimes its neat to have the roles reversed isnt it? Makes for interesting stories lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home