darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, November 12, 2009

388 - pockets good or bad

Had a lunch date today with G3. Note to self, make sure you know who it is youre agreeing to meet. Needless to say I was surprised to find G3 waiting for me outside the restaurant. I was expecting P. My fault. My mistake but I went along with it and didnt think it was his fault and he shouldnt have to pay for my mistake.

So we had lunch and we had conversation. We shared and we laughed and I was a little bit uncomfortable as Im not sure Im physically attracted to him. Hes all right. What can I say that was wrong with him? He looked normal, older than I am but he had all his fingers and he had a shaved head by choice.

Lots to talk about so conversation wasnt lacking. I just didnt feel like I needed to hold my breath for anything. Im not sure if that makes sense. We talked about sex and I knew he was interested. I asked him to tell me that he didnt want to have sex with me. He said he couldnt because hed be lying.

I thought it might be easier and I was hoping he didnt want to have sex with me because then we could just go out once in a while maybe. He is interesting, well travelled, involved in a lot of activities and lots that I would have picked his brain over.

So we finished lunch and umm... I paid. Yes thats right I paid. More on that in another blog and my thoughts on that.

So we went for a walk aafter we ate and I was struck by him reaching for my hand to hold. As we walk. I barely know him and well... Maybe I havent dated in a while and thought maybe its something the kids are doing these days :)

I managed to take my hand back only to have him try again. I took it back.. in a way that I hope wasnt too obvious.

He did the one arm hug to pull me closer to him and I wasnt sure what was going on there so I felt a little awkward. Maybe I have been too long gone from the dating scene to realize this as.. normal behavior?

He also hugged me while my hands were hiding in the pockets of my leather jacket and leaned down for a kiss. I tucked my chin into my neck and and made the nu uh noise. He ended up kissing my forehead.

Im undecided. A little forward. I talked about it with a few people and they said that was too soon for the hand holding and the kiss. The one arm hug was ok. Im not sure if Ill see him. I might just to see if its as awkward? Is that odd and does that make me awkward that Im willing to see him again to check out that it isnt a usual thing for him?

Maybe. I think I need some help.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2009 3:55 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Darling,

    Wow! Okay - first things first - yes, you do need to a better job of keeping the soup better organized. That could've ended much worse, what with getting your guys mixed up.

    Anyway, I have to also say that G3 was a major league douche bag for trying to kiss you after you were obviously reluctant to let him hold your hand. I believe it's time to eject him from the Soup Bowl.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home