darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

390 - junior

Virtual soup proves to be interesting and I seem to be too nice/naive. So Ill share this story and by no means should you believe that I do this kind of thing all the time. I just chalk it up to being too nice and not knowing any better.

Went to meet AT for drinks and didn't have any expectation about it but was looking forward to meeting someone new which I think I always feel when I go out to meet someone new. Our flirt was bang on though a bit on the forward side but it was still manageable.

It was game night and well he was a little more into the game so I didn't think it was a good sign, actually I knew it wasn't so I just kicked myself for egging him on to get the pitcher of beer, it was a small pitcher. I don't drink beer and it was ummm I guess 2 pints/glasses?

I had a gin and ginger and wanted the whole thing to be over before I could finish my drink, but I guess I had to wait until he finished his drink/s.

There was also a little bit of texting on his part... no the text message wasn't sent to me as a cute joke for the night. It was to his friends who were at the game. Oh yeah can I tell you how ON this guy was that night? NOT!

So as it goes we alternate speaking between French and English which I enjoy if not for the lack of attention hes paying sometimes. I say I enjoy it because I like to keep up my french.

We pay the bill, I split the bill as I figure I don't want him to think I owe him anything and don't want him to think that there will be a next time.

He walks me to my car which I didn't think was necessary and wonder where this gentleman was earlier in the evening? So I say thanks and get to my car. He leans in for a kiss and I give him a peck and turn towards my car to unlock it.

He asks me if he can sit in my car, I'm taken off guard by this and reply with 'umm, sure?' So he goes around and gets in. I'm still outside my door wondering why I said yes and then shake my head and open my door and sit inside.

Where....
A - He has fallen asleep
B - Has whipped junior out of his pants
C - is quietly making paper planes out of the notepad I had on the seat.

Well. If you guessed A, I wish! If you guessed C that would have been annoying because I had written some important things on that notepad. If you guess B for BINGO, you can share in my shock when I first saw him and junior out waiting for me in the car.

Is this normal? And what would make a guy do something like that. My thoughts on what makes a guy do something like that? A - he has a one track mind and figures its a numbers game, so many women will say no but if one says yes it makes it worth it? B - He was reading signals that were pointing to my wanting that to happen? C - He figured that there was no chance that it was going to go anywhere and decided on a Hail Mary plan to get whatever he could? There are others but I stopped at 3 choices there.

So needless to say I didn't do anything with AT or junior, nor do I plan on seeing him again.

Strangely, he doesn't seem like the creepy type, in fact hes one of those unassuming people that you would overlook in a crown, nothing about him stands out. He was pretty generic. Not fantastic looking (to me) I kinda thought he looked too young for me. Childlike features and all. Height wasn't all great as he was I think my height and... as PERFECT as that height is for me.. on a guy I think hes at a disadvantage in many areas of life.

There are men that are my height and may even be a little shorter and have wonderful lives... but I bet they dont go around whipping it out. Maybe this guy has nothing else to go for him and this is 'his thing'. Who knows?!

I dont expect to hear from AT and I hope I dont as Im not interested. I dont plan on keeping in touch much less try to see if anything can be salvaged.

NEXT! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home