darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, May 19, 2006

five

Friday night, at the Travelodge Hotel on Markham rd. Alone. No other person, no man. Just me, myself and I. No one here to meet me. No one returned my calls. No one returned my email.

Im sad, pissed off and feeling a little violent. I need an outlet and I left my diary at home so I am choosing to vent here. Im paying to use their internet access. Im paying for the hotel room. I paid for the cab ride here. All the while fighting back tears, to which I lose the battle. They are falling. Ive been using Swiss Chalet cocktail napkins. Nothing glamorous about this trip I tell you.

I have less than a minute b4 I have to add more money. I think ill leave this as it is for now and continue later on. Dont worry Ill still have plenty of mad left in me.

2 Comments:

  • At May 20, 2006 4:51 AM, Blogger Nobody said…

    He didn't turn up? What a bastard!

     
  • At May 20, 2006 5:45 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Yeah, what you said. I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too. Cross that off the lessons learned list. I dont think it will keep me away from trying though lol
    Cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home