darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, May 19, 2006

four

Im getting nervous about this weekend. 3 days and 3 nights with one person, one man. Is that long enough for them to see my bad habits? As they show up Ill share them with you Im just nervous, excited as well. The next few days holds so much promise and room for adventures of the mind, body and soul. Just take it easy on my heart please.

Im kinda freaking out a little in my head. Thinking, what did you get yourself into now? Thinking of different scenarios that might play out and how id react to them. Oh who am I trying to impress aside from said man who I want to like me.. a lot. Yeesh, get over it girl! Some will, some wont! Next!! (just something I tell myself sometimes that applies to anyone your in a relationship with, no matter the type of relationship.)

Ill just be my ever charming and social self, what else can I be? If that doesnt work out then.. at least I know that I didnt put up a facade of any sort. Be true to myself... and I wonder... whats not to love? :)

Im typing this and thinking of how I shouldnt have bitten my nails. Darn it. I dont always bite my nails. I used to do it a lot when I was younger. Now my left hand has nice pretty girly, feminine nails and the right one are at a decent length. But no where near as appealing as the other :) The things I worry about lol. Sometimes I wonder about the bubble ive created for myself.

Im out of here in about 30 min to get started on getting things ready for the weekend. I know at some point Ill think I have no time for anything but will eventually get it all done. Such is the nature of the beast.

Send me good thoughts please :) and thank you
Cheers

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home