darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

287 - twinkle twinkle

I need a fix of D and it might not happen for a few more days. Last night was strange. I went out with my sister and we had a lot to catch up on so we did. I talked to D for a few minutes as I was driving to pick up my sister. I didn't talk long with him and I could already feel the I miss him feeling.

Oh well. These things happen. My sister and I had a great time. We didn't stay out late which was OK. It felt strange not to have talked to D as we have on most evenings, between cell phone battery dying, being busy at work or being in the company of someone else. Kind of in withdrawals about it now. He mentioned that too :) So phew! Its not just me.

Wasn't sure what was happening and if he was busy or not so I sent him a text and was hoping that he would call as that meant he wasn't that busy. He didn't call but he took forever to reply. That was OK. I was just tired. So I mentioned I might be going to bed soon and I think he was a bit taken aback by that as we usually do talk often at night.

I missed him and I felt a little bit girly and needy so I didn't want to be in that mood while I had him on the phone. I didn't call him, he called me and ended up talking to him for a little bit before falling asleep. I think he felt something was up but he didn't mention it which was great as I would have spilled the beans.

I'm not any deeper than before. But I think Ill be having another conversation about what this all is. Just to get things out in the clear as there have been some changes in both our lives. It will be good to get things out in the open and continue on from there.

Onto an even more exciting topic. Ill be a new owner of a brand spanking new laptop soon. I don't know when but 'soon' in this context is the next 2 months. With the new laptop Ill just use my old one for...something or another. We shall see. The new laptop will be a sleek new Mac Book. White if you please. You can imagine me in a white tank top with a pair of white boy cut panties sitting atop my bed playing... with my new toy. The Laptop silly. That's going to be the new toy. It will satisfy other things that the -in a hush hush type voice- 'the other toys wont be able to :)

At the same time that the Laptop arrives or soon thereafter. I should plan on getting Internet connection. Then I hope I will be able to post more. The challenge will be not to spend too much time on it. Its a quick spiral down the time suck zone as some might be familiar with.

D knows this and hes mentioned the kind of things I might get into when I have access to the Internet at home. Its interesting to see his insecurity about it. I don't know if anything will happen but if it does I wont be hiding it from him. But its nice to know that should something happen, it would bother him a little bit.

A little bit of both never hurt anyone. Keeps you on your toes.

Call me twinkle toes :)

3 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2007 8:42 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL Sounds like someone has the l word going on. You seem to be connecting with D. Good luck.

    Now, for the other issue, a Mac?!?!? LOL I am not an Apple man, I love my HP!!!! Enjoy your new toy!!!!

     
  • At November 08, 2007 11:59 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Please be careful, Darling. If you and D start chatting on your new toy (which I happen to know has a built-in web came) with that new internet access, you could end up like this young woman:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4TXGhim-fVI

    And I would be sad.

    Very, very sad.

    Because I wouldn't be able to watch, too.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At November 16, 2007 2:50 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Brewster, Like is an L word wchich seems to fit in very well :)

    I always like to play with new toys lol

    Hello Frank, Ill have to make sure to try and see that somehow.

    Wouldnt want you to be sad :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home