darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, March 03, 2013

399 Privacy

Privacy. I'm a big fan of it. Mine especially. Whether its going out with friends, family or being with a group of coworkers. Theres something about a camera that Im not 100% comfortable with. For a number of reasons.

First my own issues about not being photogenic. I know some people say that but I really believe it. Ive been told its in my head. Possible. Im not discounting it. People will argue with me on this point. But maybe its because thats what it is. My issue. A picture is worth a thousand words and Im just the type to want to be the one to convey what I want to convey and the candid shots people have on facebook or myspace at bars and such are just not me.

Im just saying its not me. People will say its all in my head and well it very well might be.

The kind of information that people share about themselves is a little scary somtimes. Im careful because I hear of things that might happen and Id like to think that ive taken precaution and not like ive just handed myself over on a silver platter.

If theres anything to be had on a silver platter to be enjoying I will be on it and I will not be scared and run to the officials because someone found out details about me on the internet where everyone can see.

My sharing online goes this far. Me blogging :)

I have thought of posting photos of random things other than myself. Thought of.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At March 03, 2013 4:52 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Oh, Darling - it's wonderful to have you back in the blogosphere.

    As for photos, I would simply like to add 2 thoughts.

    First, I feel you need to meet better photographers - not some random person who snaps a pic of you in a bar, but someone with talent who can make you feel a bit more comfortable and capture more of you in a photo than you happened to be with them at a generic bar.

    Second, since there are so many layers to you, you might need multiple photos to capture all of the things that make you, Darling.

    And, yes, I am volunteering to help.

     
  • At January 17, 2014 8:29 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Frank, this reply is late but if I ever decide to do it, I'll get in touch ;)

    Hope you are well

     

Post a Comment

<< Home