darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Memories of my vacation 1

One of the best places Ive ever been to. Australia. This time last year I was there. This was taken one early morning before my swim. I had the beach and ocean to myself. I greeted every morning with a swim further and further away from shore. I scared myself a few times going out so far. Mostly a mental thing... I thought of sharks hungry for their first meal of the day. Breakfast... it is important right? That could have been me. But I was able to shake that mental thought process away and continue my swim.

I spent 3 weeks there and most likely will post other photos and share my memories of how Australia was so good to me.

I hope one day you can visit this beautiful place.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home