darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, January 20, 2018

2018!!!

So many things have happened... the most recent is in the Soup Category. Lets call him Mike. He's almost a decade older than I am and has the most delicious voice. Its smooth and silky with that Irish accent thats distinguishably sexy.

Other than his voice, of which I am a big fan, he's into a few things that Im curious about. I wont go into details... for now. But he seems like a great fit.

Only issue is.... He's in Ireland and Im... well... Im not.

Which begs the question... would I ever uproot my life for someone? Would someone uproot their life for me? Now this is all way ahead of our time but these are things that have flitted through my mind.

Ill be posting again. Whether the content is good or not lol I don't know. But I still write.

share worthy news...

Im in lust! ... but thats pretty much normal for me lol

I ended it with DM but found myself returning for a tryst or three.... ok more. Ive laid my cards on the table and told him that I want to meet others and be with others. We can either end things or he can agree to having an 'open relationship'


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home