darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

405 - Looking back

So early this morning I bumped into my first ever boyfriend. I use that term loosely here as I would never have called him that at the time we were 'together'. It feels like it was a lifetime ago. I remember kissing him, a lot. I remember him getting to first base... not as much as we kissed but there were two times that I can remember. I enjoyed the kissing.

I wondered if he still kisses the same way or if his technique got better... or worse perhaps. Hes now married to his high school sweetheart and they have two children, a boy and a girl. I dont see myself seeing him in any other light than a friend, someone I used to make out with.

I remember ending that relationship over the phone. I didnt know how else to do it. I couldnt have done it face to face. I know better now. I wonder if he thinks back on that time together for whatever reason.

I wonder if I was his first kiss and so on. I just wonder what he remembers.

Oh how we change and grow over time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home