darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, February 24, 2014

My QR Code

I am helping a friend do some marketing. Im playing around with getting him a QR code. So I thought I would experiment on my blog and see how it goes. So if you can please take a quick scan and see if it works. I appreciate it. Plus you can take me everywhere you go :) How sweet :) \\

Im not even sure if anyone is using this type of technology anymore but Im willing to give it a try and see how it works.


Nothing fancy but let me know if it brings you back to my blog form your cell phone once you have scanned it. If so then I can continue with other things for him. Im hoping to help him by adding a website, contact info/business card style, possibly a coupon as well. 

Well heres to my attempts at marketing. Wish me luck. The joys of learning something new. HUZZAH! 

Check the code every month Ill be changing the info :) 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home