darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, January 30, 2014

401 - Man and Woman



Very new development with AS. Hes witty which I enjoy. Hes tall which makes me feel delicate. Hes patient which I appreciate. Hes persistent which makes me smirk. Hes sweet which makes me smile. Hes cute which makes me blush. Hes on the ball which impresses me. Hes tenacious which reels me in. Hes ambitious which arouses me. Hes attached both makes me glad and sad.

Let me just say that I am attracted to someone that is confident. I mean who wouldnt be in any interaction. He has it in spades but in a way thats not in your face. Its very subtle but very grounded. In the time that we have known each other he has been patient with me which I cannot say how much it helps in going at my own pace. Theres no sense of rushing to get to a certain point. Everything has been so fluid. So effortless which makes it feel so natural.

Ive met people that have come and gone in my life that have been able to trade witty barbs, can banter with ease, exchange witty repartees. None of them have been able to put it all together and keep it going. Keep it fresh and not only that.. but also call me on things that no one else would have. He actually doesnt let me off the hook. For example, sometimes if theres a question I dont want to go into at the moment for whatever reason. I will find a way to answer a similar in spirit but not in actuality question. He would call me out on it in a very polite way with a zany comment which makes me accountable.

Folks let me tell you... my mind was seduced. There was going to be no way my body was not going to follow him. Seduce my mind and my body will follow. I quoted that to him at one of our very first meets. He listens. He did it right.

So right that I was fighting myself on what to do with him. I have to decide in what capacity I want him in my life. FWB NSA? Friend, Lover?...?? Im in a pickle.

Theres so much about him that does it for me. Gads! Even his voice turns me on. When our eyes catch, he looks intense and it pulls me in. He thinks before he speaks. So what comes out is aimed directly at the part of my head that needed to hear the answer. His hands are what I like mens hands to be like :)

All I know.... its exciting to be in a place of unknown. Its exciting to not know what will happen, theres so many possibilities. Its arousing to imagine letting my body follow what my mind has imagined. Its confusing to wonder if there is anything reciprocated on his part.

It is refreshing to find a man to my woman. Ladies and gentlemen, I have found someone that makes me feel like a special delicate feminine woman.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home